In the Microsoft Project (MSP) New Driver, any tasks/milestones added to the Timeline view are not preserved after saving the project to PPM and reopening the project from PPM to MSP.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project in PPM with one task
2. Export the project to MSP
3. Go to the View tab, then click the check box next to 'Timeline'
4. Double click in the Timeline section
5. Select the check box next to the task you just created and click 'OK'
(Observe that the task is now visible in the MSP timeline)
6. Save the project back to PPM
7. Export the project from PPM to MSP
8. Go back to the View tab, then click the check box next to 'Timeline'
Expected Results: The task you added to the Timeline in Step 5 is still visible in the Timeline section
Actual Results: The task is no longer visible in the Timeline section