In the Microsoft Project (MSP) Interface New Driver, tasks with assignments at 100% complete in PPM change to milestones at 99% complete with duration of 0 days.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project in PPM
2. Add one resource to the project
2. Add a one day task
3. Assign the resource to the task
4. Clear out the ETC and mark the task as 100% complete with a Status of Complete
5. Open the project in MSP
Expected Results: The task is 100% complete with a 1 day duration
Actual Results: The task has been marked as a milestone, the duration is zero and the task is 99% complete
MSP Interface New Driver for 14.2 and 14.3
This issue is caused by: CLRT-78880.
This issue is fixed in CA PPM 14.4.
Assignments on a Completed task that has 0 Actual work should be removed.
- Reference TEC1508652 for the status of the defect regarding Fixed Unit milestones
- Reference TEC1447705 for the status of the defect regarding Fixed Duration milestones
- Reference TEC1366743 for when this issue can occur if the option 'Updating Task status updates resource status' is not disabled per the Green Book