In the MSP New Driver, master projects cannot be saved back to PPM after the calendar associated to a resource on one of the subprojects is modified.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two projects, p1 and p2
2. Make p2 a subproject of p1
3. Create a resource, r1, using the Standard 8h Calendar
4. Create a task on p2, assign r1
5. Open p1 with MSP
6. Save p1 back to PPM. Note that the project saves back successfully.Close MSP.
7. In PPM, go to Home > Resources and open r1's calendar
8. Change the shifts on two days (example: November 24 and 25) so that the resource only works 4 hours (8AM-12PM) each day
9. Open p1 with MSP
10. Attempt to save the project back to PPM
Expected Results: The project saves back successfully.
Actual Results: MSP hangs on the 'Sending XML data to PPM' step and the project cannot be saved back.