ETC hours are shifting away from whole numbers and are rounded off over time. This occurs when working on a project in PPM 15.2 and using the new XML driver.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project with dates: 7/30/2018 - 6/24/2020
2. Staff a resource to the team
3. Create a fixed duration task with dates the same as the project
4. Assign a resource to the task with a uniform loading pattern and 100 hours of ETC
5. Without making any additional changes, export the project to MSP and save it back to PPM a few times
Expected Results: The ETC always remains at 100 hours in both MSP and PPM
Actual Results: The ETC starts out as 100 hours, but eventually starts rounding off to numbers, such as 99.98 or 99.95
The issue is no longer reproducible on 15.4.x. On 15.4.x, the ETC hours no longer round off to include a decimal amount.