In the MSP (Microsoft Project) New Driver, the 'As Of' date set for the project is deleted in PPM when the project is saved back to PPM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add the 'As Of' field to the project list layout:
a. Click the Options icon
b. Click Configure
c. Move 'As Of' from 'Available Columns' to 'Selected Columns, then click 'Save and Return'
2. Create a project in PPM with required fields
3. Navigate back to the project list and populate the 'As Of' field with a date (in this example, 11/30/16), then click Save
4. Click on the link to the project and navigate to the Tasks tab or Properties tab
5. Go to 'Open in Scheduler' -> 'Microsoft Project [Read-Write]' to open the project in MSP
6. Save the project back to PPM (no changes need to be made to the project in MSP)
7. Navigate back to the Project list page and observe the 'As Of' field for the project (Be sure to refresh the page to see the change post save)
Expected Results: As Of date of 11/30/16 still shows
Actual Results: As Of date field is blank