Steps to Reproduce:
1. In PPM, go to Administration->Project Management->MSP Field Settings
2. Click New and enter the following:
- Object Type: Team
- Data Operation: Import and Export
- PPM Attribute: PRISOPEN
- MSP Field Name: Flag12
3. Click Save and Return
4. Create a new project and navigate to the Team tab
5. Add a resource to the team
6. Make the team member closed for Time Entry:
- If the column 'Open for Time' is not already visible on the Team list, go to Options->Configure
- Move 'Open for Time' from 'Available Columns' to 'Selected Columns' and click Save and Return
- Then, update the Open for Time fields so that the resource has a check box (Open for Time Entry)
7. Navigate to the Properties tab of the project.
8. Select Open in Scheduler->Microsoft Project [Read-Write] to open the project in MSP in read/write
9. Go to the View tab then select the view: 'Resource Sheet'
10. Highlight a column, right click, select 'Insert Column', then select the column name 'Flag12'
Expected Result: The resource's Flag12 value as: Yes (Open for Time)
Actual Result: The resource's Flag12 value shows as No (Closed for Time Entry). And, if you save the schedule back to PPM, it will uncheck 'Open for Time' in PPM.