In Self Cert Wizard, [Select Object ID] section we are unable to add any OID to cart.
When clicking any OID (sysUpTime, for example) it does not return value.
UIM - ANY Version
Self Cert Portlet 1.14 (build #139)
SNMPcollector - ANY Version.
The problem is independent which SNMP version being used to poll target SNMP device.
A defect in the self-cert portlet.
The self-cert portlet does not pass SNMP credential correctly if special characters like #,%,? is used in the credential.
1. Please contact Technical Support obtain selfcert portlet hotfix 1.1.4-HF1.
2. Deactivate wasp probe in UMP robot.
3. Remove the below folders in UMP robot.
4. Import the hotfix to your archive.
5. Deploy the hotfix to UMP robot.
6. Activate wasp probe in UMP robot.
7. Clear browser cache.