When exporting a project from PPM to Microsoft Project (MSP), instead of Assignment Units reflecting allocation set for the resource on the Team tab of the project, they are showing a different value.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In PPM, go to Administration->Project Management->Settings
2. Check "MSP Assignment Units Mapping with PPM Assignment 'Max % Load'"
3. Click 'Save'
4. In PPM, create a project with one team member with 100% Allocation
5. Create a new task and assign the resource to the Task
6. If 'Max % Load' is not in the Assignments list view, add it using the following steps:
- In the Assignments section of the Task, click the 'Options' icon, then 'Configure'
- Move 'Max % Load' from 'Available Columns' to 'Selected Columns'
- Click 'Save and Return'
7. Change the 'Max % Load' for the assignment to 50% and click 'Save' (Note: If using the MSP Legacy Driver, also change the Loading Pattern to 'Uniform' for the assignment to observe the issue)
8. Export the project to MSP
9. Double click on the task in MSP and observe the Units
Expected Results: Units is set to 100 to match the Resource Allocation assigned on the Team tab
Actual Results: Units is set to 50 (pulled from 'Max % Load' for the Assignment)