Do not alter chains until all related outstanding members are processed to completion, or the logout has been deleted.
Changing chains when members are outstanding can cause unpredictable results.
1) From the CCF main menu, select CCF option 12.11.2 (Modify Library Chain).
2) On the -- SELECT CHAIN -- panel enter a chain number or enter * or blank to obtain a selection list of all the chains. Enter S to select a chain.
3) On the -- CHAIN STRUCTURE -- panel:
3.1) enter an 'I2' in the Action field next at the point in the chain you want to add the new level and hit Enter
3.2) on the new line enter 'Q/A' in the Type field and enter the name of the QA Master file in the Library field
3.3) on the second line enter 'REJ' in the Type field and enter the name of the Master file where the module goes if rejected from the corresponding Q/A library
3.4) hit PF3
4) On the -- CHAIN ATTRIBUTES -- panel, change the attributes which lets you specify how members are copied, their status, the action taken with operating system files, and the promotion path for rejected members.
5) On the -- ASSOCIATED FILES -- panel add the load and object libraries.
5.1) Hit Enter for the Associated File panel for the next library in the chain