In OneClick when groups or users have the same Alarm Filter name as the Alarm Filter being exported, the updated Alarm Filter does not overwrite the older filter.
1) In the Users tab, select a single user that has an Alarm Filter that needs to be applied to other groups.
2) Select -> View -> Preferences
3) Select "Alarm Filter" and click the Export button
4) Select the Alarm Filter(s) you want exported and click Ok.
5) Select the groups/user to apply the export to.
6) Notice the updated filter is not applied.
Once this is done the exported filter shows under Alarm Filters but the changes to the filter are not reflected if that user/group already had a filter with that same name