How long the generated case in CA Risk authentication remains active before it expires? Is it configurable? Provide the steps to do that.
- Ensure that you are logged in as a GA.
- Activate the Organizations tab.
- Under the Manage Organizations section, click the Search Organization link to display the Search Organization page.
- Enter the complete or partial information of the organization you want to search and click the Search button.
A list of organizations matching the search criteria appears.
- Under the Organization column, click the <ORGANIZATION_NAME> link for the required organization.
The Organization Information page appears.
- Activate the CA Risk Authentication Configuration tab.
- Under the General CA Risk Authentication Configurations section, click the Miscellaneous Configurations link. The Miscellaneous Configurations page appears.
- From the Select Channel list, select the channel for which you want to configure these parameters.
- Specify values for the parameters, as described in the following table.
- Look for Inactivity Period Before Case is Automatically Closed (in Hours) and configure the value as per need.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Refresh the organization cache.