In CABI WEBI reports, if a date prompt object with option 'Prompt with List of values' unchecked is used within a report, the list of values are still displayed even though they should not.
Steps to reproduce
- Launch WEBI Infoview and create a new WEBI document based on the OOTB CA Service Desk Universe
- Create a simple Request report and add a date filter. For example, add SYSTEM TIME (Request->Request Activity) to the Query Filters pane.
- For SYSTEM TIME filter, change operator to Between, select Prompt for both ranges, and in Prompt properties uncheck 'Prompt with List of values'.
- Run the query and notice that the list of values, instead of the calendar picker is displayed.
This has been identified as SAP as a product defect (ADAPT01686478) introduced with SP6.
- Via the CABI Universe Designer application, import the OOTB CA Service Desk Universe
- Click on the EDIT menu and select FIND
- In the FIND WHAT dialog box, enter 'System Time' and ensure that NAMES is check under LOOK ALSO IN
- Click FIND NEXT. The left hand pane will refresh with the location of the System Time object.
- Double click on System Time and click on the PROPERTIES tab.
- Unselect the 'Associate a List of Values' option
- Click OK
- Click FIND NEXT again - it will take you to the next instance of the System Time object within the Universe.
- Repeat steps #5-#7 for all other occurrences of the System Time object
- Save and Export the Universe
- If you are already in Infoview, logout and clear your web browser cache
- Login to Infoview and attempt to run the report(s) that were exhibiting the behavior.
The above ADAPT is also fixed in CABI 3.3 SP2 (SAP BOXI 3.1 SP7). Applying this Service Pack would also resolve the issue as well.