Pre-APM 10.0 only the fixed name of 'wily' was supported for the Private Key alias stored in the EM_HOME/config/internal/server/keystore file so this a new property which enables the user to use their own alias when loading their Private Key.
The default EM_HOME/config/internal/server/keystore file provided with the EM install contains a Private Key with the default alias of 'wily' (versions 10.0-> 10.5) or 'caapm' (version 10.7). So the user has 2 choices:
- Delete the 'wily' or 'caapm' alias from the keystore file.
- Load own Private Key/Certificate pair into the keystore with the same 'wily' or 'caapm' alias.
- Leave the Jetty web server config file unchanged
- Load own Private Key/Certificate pair into the keystore with new alias 'myalias'
- Edit the Jetty web server config file to have: <Set name="certAlias">myalias</Set>