The users are receiving the below error whgen accessing the adhoc views created by other users. The impacted users have all the advanced reporting rights in
PPM and the required jobs are also executed. The roles they are assigned to, also have rights to the folder where the adhoc view is saved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as admin and navigate to Advanced Reporting
2. Create a simple adhoc view using Project Management domain
3. Save the adhoc view under cppm***/cappm/adhoc views with the name Test_adhoc_view
4. Create a user ABC
5. ABC should be granted Advanced Reporting global rights as below
Advanced Reporting - Ad Hoc Create
Advanced Reporting - Navigate
Advanced Reporting - Report Create
6. Run Load Datawarehouse Access Rights Job
7. Login as user ABC and navigate to Advanced Reporting
8. From the Library, click on Test_adhoc_view
Result: The below error message is thrown
Error Message: org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied
The user ABC is given access from PPM to view all the adhoc view and reports. But the user is not provided access to view the data in the project management domain.
If the user is supposed to view the data in the Project Management domain, then the user should be assigned to the role csk_role_project_management. Same goes with the other management domains.