Error Message :
In the Univiewer Console interface:
The server is unreachable. Reason:NIO CDJ Connection problem
Patch level detected:Univiewer Console 6.2.00
Product Version: Dollar.Universe 6.2.0
Description :It is impossible to reach the DUAS node with UVC.
The node is running and can be accessed by command line
The node can be shutdown and restarted.
Root Cause: The server name of the DUAS node as declared on UVMS has changed.
1. Shutdown the DUAS node:
- On Unix: $UNI_DIR_EXEC/unistop
- On Windows: %UNI_DIR_EXEC%/unistop
2. Update the node name that is declared in the UVMS database from the DUAS CLI:
- On Unix: $UNI_DIR_EXEC/unims -update -host
- On Windows: %UNI_DIR_EXEC%/unims -update -host
3. Restart the DUAS node:
- On Unix: $UNI_DIR_EXEC/unistart
- On Windows: %UNI_DIR_EXEC%/unistart
Fix Status: No Fix