While one cannot import Test Case Steps via the UI, it can be done by using the CA Agile Central Add-in for Excel.
How can I import Test Case Steps into CA Agile Central?
Once the CA Agile Central Add-in for Excel is installed, one can always click the Schema button to understand what columns are needed and a list of valid values for import. Follow these steps:
- Connect to CA Agile Central from within Excel
- Select the Import button then the "Import to CA Agile Central" link
- Choose your Workspace and "Test Case Step" as the type
- Click on the Schema button next to the Type so that you can view the columns needed, as well as the valid values available for each column
- In the StepIndex field, supply a numeric value which will be used to order the steps within the test case
Login to access the Test Case Step import template attached to this article.
Other related Content: