1. Login to CA Service Catalog as administrator. Got to Administration Tab – Tools – Import Export Utility. Choose 'Object type' to export an Event / Form / Service offering xml separately.
2. Select ‘service offering’ in object type and Object Classifier. Provide service Offering name that was chosen to be exported. Click ‘Start Export’ button to export the selected offering
3. Repeat step one for exporting Event / Forms by changing the Object type, the Form Name, Form Folder. This exports the respective type xml as defined.
4. Importing Event/Form/Service XML in the same order. Select the ‘Service Offering’ for Object type and choose the xml file to import the related offering links i.e. Event and Forms etc.
Note: Important! Event / Form xml's have to be imported before the offerings XML
5. By default the offerings are linked with ID's and not by offering name they would be created in the root structure (in this example ‘ITG Event Management offering is placed in the Root folder structure).
6. Select the non-categorized offering, cut (scissor icon) the offering from the menu.
7. select the folder already created, click paste icon to move this offering to the selected folder.
This will move the selected non-categorized Offering to the categories folder as chosen