Unicenter OM Web Viewer uses an ActiveX control to perform user side printing and emailing. You need to ensure your browser supports ActiveX and have this option enabled. Otherwise, you will not be able to use these features.
To enable ActiveX controls:
From your browser:
- On the main menu, select Tools menu item
- In the drop down menu, select Internet Options....
- From the "Internet Options" dialog, select the Security tab.
- If the OM Web Viewer server is running through the internet, select the Internet Icon. If it is running through the company intranet, select the Local Internet Icon.
- Click Custom Level
- The "Security Setting" dialog will appear.
- Scroll down in the list until the major heading "ActiveX controls and plug-ins" appears.
- Under the minor heading of "Download signed ActiveX controls", select "Enable" or "Prompt".
- Under the minor heading of "Run ActiveX controls", select "Enable".
- Click OK on the "Security Settings" dialog.
- Click OK on the "Internet Options" dialog.
ActiveX has been enabled and you should now be able to print or email through Unicenter OM Web Viewer.