Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a custom subobject of Project object: "mysubproject"
Add an attribute "myresources" type lookup that use Lookup "All Resources Browse"
2. Create a Process "process_assigne" with Primary object "mysubproject"
Available for On-demand Start = yes
- Step: Start
Add a Manual action "action_done"
Action = Done
Action Item Message:
For Assignees click on the binocular. Go to Resource Field. Select Object this mysubproject. Add field "myresources"
- Steps: Start -> Finish
- Go to Validation tab and click on Validate All and Activate
3. Create a new project or open an existing one
4. Create an instance of the subobject "mysubproject"
Enter name and ID
Do not enter "myresources"
5. Go to Process Tab -> Available Process. Start the process
=> Process Fails
6. Click on Messages
Warning -> Message = BPM-0534: No resources selected for attribute(s): mysubproject.myresources.
System Errors -> Message = BPM-0532: There are no assignees to send the action item to.
7. Go back to Properties tab of the instance - General page
Select a Value for "myresources"
8. Go back to Initiated Process Messages
Click on [Reassign]
Click on the binocular
Go to Resource Fields
Add field "myresources"
Click on Submit
9. Select the step Start and click on Retry
Process should move and complete fine after assign is entered and step is retried.
Process does not move after "reassign" and User Action = Pending Retry.
Keywords: process, no assignees, action item, BPM-0532, Pending, Retry, subobject
Status / Resolution:
This has been documented as CLRT-75811 and it is targeted for resolution in future release