Microsoft® Internet Explorer (IE11) page jumps and thereby prevents the inline editing of some cells when viewed on a grid of a sub-object. This issue is specifically seen when the number of records in the grid are large enough to have a vertical scroll bar.
Steps to Reproduce :
Use IE11 for v 14.1 or 14.2 :
- Go to Administration, Objects.
- Create a sub-object(say 'test') for the Project Object.
- Create 4-5 new attributes on this sub-object,one of the attribute being Time-varying attribute.
- Now, Go to any of the Projects, say Project A and look for the newly created sub-object (here Sub-object :'test') from Properties drop down.
- Now configure the sub object page with all the attributes created in step '3' .
- Click on Configure wheel, go to Fields, create a new virtual field with Time Scaled Value.
- Ensure that all the Fields are editable.
- Make the browser page smaller than maximum(as in increase the Zoom level) so that not all the rows show on the screen and you have a vertical scroll bar.
- Click on the Time Scaled Value (TSV) field on the first row to edit it.
- Click on the second row
Expected Result : User should be able to edit the field
Actual Result : Field is not editable and the page jumps
CLRT-78146 : Marked as a duplicate to CLRT-77464. For more details, Reference TEC1401405