An attribute can be hidden inside Provisioning Manager through the following.
1) Open Connector Xpress
2) Right click on the deployed connector and choose to edit metadata
3) Look for eTDYNAccount -> Properties and find the attribute holding the mapping for the attribute you would like hidden
4) under the metadata add a new property with the name of "isHidden" of type Boolean and mark it as true.
5) Do the same under eTDYNPolicy -> Properties under the attribute you added.
6) Save the changes
7) Re-open Provisioning Manager and the field will be hidden from both Account Template and Account property screens.