Steps to create a Tenant and Tenant User in Jasper Server
1. Login to Jasper Report Server using superuser credentials:
http://<Jasper Server hostname>:8080/jaspersoft/
2. Navigate to Manage --> Organizations. Select root from the left pane and click on Add Organization from the right pane.
3. Add an Organization as shown below:
Note: The Organization Name is unique for each tenant.
4. Once the organization is added navigate to manage ---> Users.
5. Select root ----> dousa from the left pane.
6. Select Add User from the right pane and add a user to the organization.
By default the dousauser will have ROLE_USER permissions. Edit the user and assign ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR permissions