Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite - in Admin - Setting - set the Automatically Add Staff Members as Investment Participant - "When Added to Investment".
1. Create an Idea in Clarity.
2. Add Staff to the Idea.
3. Submit the Idea for Approval and Approve it.
4. Open the Idea and click on Convert - Covert to Project.
5. Confirm the option for "Copy Team" is checked.
6. Covert the Idea to a Project.
7. Open the newly created project and go to the Team tab.
8. Confirm you see the same team members that are on the Idea.
9. Go to the Participants page on the Team tab.
Expected Result: You see all of the team members listed as Participants.
Actual Result: Only the Project Manager is listed on the Participant page.
This is a bug - DE28390 which has been fixed in version 15.3 and above.
WORKAROUND: Either remove the Team Members and add them back to get them on Participant page or have the Collaboration Manager add them.