When trying to do a MySQLDump in NFA 9.3.0+, ADA 10.2+, and UCM 3.9+ you can get an error when you execute the command like this:
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SET OPTION SQL_QUOTE_SHOW_CREATE=1': You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION SQL_QUOTE_SHOW_CREATE=1' at line 1 (1064)
When upgrading to one of the versions above, your Mysql version will be upgrading from Mysql 5.1 to 5.6.
The directory name will change from <Install Directory>\Mysql51\ to <Install Directory>\Mysql\
This problem above can occur if the PATH variable is still pointing towards the the old <Install Directory>\Mysql51\bin directory and is listed before the new <Install Directory>\Mysql\bin bin directory.
- Go to 'Computer' and right click it and select 'Properties' to enter the System page.
- On the Left hand pane, click on 'Advanced system settings'.
- Select the 'Advanced' tab and then the 'Environment Variables' button.
- In the bottom pane under 'System Variables', select 'Path' and then edit.
- Find the variable that points to <x:\installdir\mysql51\bin> and remove it.
- Save the save variable by clicking 'Ok' and close all Command Prompts.
- The mysqldump will now use the new \Mysql\bin directory and complete without error.
**To Remove all remaining instances of MySQL 5.1 please see this document TEC1208863**