The following is the process that we will need to perform to correct the issue with ems routing extra alarms in USM.
1. Deactivate trellis and navigate to <Nimsoft installation> \probes\service\trellis\service\alarm-routing-service/config
2. Open the alarm-routing-service.cfg and modify the following section:
destinations = nas_destination, ems_destination
destinations = nas_destination
3. Activate trellis
4. Deactivate nas, Alarm_enrichment, ems
5. Open nas via Raw Configure by pressing Shift R-click and navigate to the setup section. Modify the following:
enrichment_subject = alarm1
subject = alarm2
enrichment_subject = alarm
subject = alarm2
6. Drop the nas_* tables on the back end database by performing the following:
DROP TABLE NAS_VERSION
DROP TABLE NAS_ALARMS
DROP TABLE NAS_TRANSACTION_SUMMARY
DROP TABLE NAS_TRANSACTION_LOG
DROP TABLE NAS_NOTES
DROP TABLE NAS_ALARM_NOTE
DROP TABLE NAS_CS_STATE_MONITOR
7. Make a backup of the entire EMS folder.
8. Delete the EMS probe from IM and make sure to remove folder from file system as well.
9. Deploy the EMS probe from the Archive to the primary.
10. Remove the alarm-routing-service package by using "inst_pkg_remove" callback in primary controller probe utility by performing the following:
* Highlight the controller probe on the primary and press ctrl+P.
* Navigate to "inst_pkg_remove" from the drop down
* Add alarm_routing_service to the text box and click the play button.
These steps are also covered in the below KB Article for steps 5 and 6.
11. Delete the following queues in the hub GUI on the primary
* ems, alarm_manager
12. Activate alarm_enrichment
13. Activate nas
14. Activate EMS
15. Restart the robot for UMP