I am getting a Server Error 404 when going to Custom Reports and clicking "New".
Missing ASP prerequisite.
Run the NFA-check script on the server to make sure ASP is installed as noted document in the link below:
The steps are also below:
- Log in to a Windows server as a user who is a member of the Administrators group.
- Download the CA Network Flow Analysis Prerequisite Tool.
- The tool assists in the task of ensuring that all of the appropriate prerequisites are enabled or disabled on a Windows Server 2012 R2 server.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Run the check script. No changes are made to the system at this time. This is only a check.
- When the check script finishes, check the output for information and instructions. If the check script determines that changes need to be made, it generates a fix script to make those changes.
- Run the fix script, if necessary.
Launch the fix script in a Command Prompt window, so that the output is visible for review.
- When finished, check the output for instructions on rebooting and re-running the check script.
Note: If anything fails to work while using the tool, or if it is preferable to take care of the prerequisites manually, see: