When we create a new Web Intelligence report in InfoView and try to use date filter we might encounter the below error:
- Please make sure you follow the instructions as per the Implementation Guide to modify the Odbc.prm file to configure the date range values so the date range filters in CA Business Intelligence work correctly.
- Sometimes the problem could be with the mistake in the selection of "Data Access Driver" of the Universe. We need to use "Generic ODBC3 datasource" for picking up the values from ODBC.prm file, but if we were using some other driver like :"MS SQL Server 2005 ODBC Drivers" then it will try to get its respective prm file i.e., sqlsrv.prm.
Please follow the below steps:
- Open the CA ServiceDesk Universe in Designer
- Click on File->Parameters
- Click on Edit Button
- Click on Back Button
- Select "ODBC Drivers" from "Generic ODBC3 datasource"
- Click on "Next" button until Finish and export the universe.
Now try to access the reports and test the result.