The HyperV report in the Unified Dashboard is not displaying any data.
1) Go to Design tab and select List Designer
2) On the panel, select the folder Icon to open the existing reports.
3) Go to Hyper-V folder and open each individual report one at a time
4) Select each column 1 at a time (except host) and set the target to * then apply
You should see metrics show once you hit apply for that column.
5) Repeat the steps for each column the select the save icon (floppy disk) 6) Repeat this for each of the 4 reports.