Export to Excel changes the link generated over a portlet.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Expected Results: Link is the same, link opens when clicked.
- Go to Administration > Studio > Queries, create New
- Fill in any info, Save and Continue
- Use the following NSQL to retrieve Document ID and Name.
FROM CLB_DMS_FILES CDF
- Click on Linking tab, then New
- Select "Document" Action, map "File ID" to "document_id", and "File Name" to "document_name", then Save, then Return
- Go to Administration > Studio > Portlets, create New > Grid Portlet
- Fill in any info, use the query created as Data Provider, then Save, Finish and Open
- Go to List Column Section > Layout, then add document_name in the Selected Columns, then Save
- Go to List Column Section > Fields, then open document_name properties
- For the Link attribute, choose the link created earlier in the dropdown, then Save and Return
- Go to Home > Portfolio Management > Projects, open any project (assuming full rights), and open the Collaboration tab.
- In the Actions dropdown, choose Add documents
- Upload at least one file
- Add the portlet created earlier to any page (e.g., in Home > Personal > General tab)
Open the portlet. Try to download the file that was uploaded from the portlet. The link generated will look like:
(note that after the server name, there is: /niku/app?action=dms.viewFile... - this link works)
- Use Options > Export to Excel (Data Only)
- Open the exported file, click in the link.
Actual Results: Link has been changed. It now looks like:
(note that after the server name, there is: /niku/nu#action:dms.viewFile... - this link does NOT work)
This issue has been reported in CA PPM 14.3 and verified on CA PPM 15.2 as well.
This issue has been logged as DE33519 to Engineering.
This issue has been fixed in CA PPM 15.3.