When all of the fields in the Benefit Plan List or Cost Plan List are set to not allow editing, an Error HTTP 500 Internal server error message pops up when trying to copy the plan.
Steps to Reproduce:
Expected Results: The plan is copied successfully
- Go to the Benefit Plan object
- Click 'Views' tab
- Click 'Fields' link for Benefit Plan list
- Click Properties icon for each field and uncheck 'Allow Editing'
- Click Save button
- Navigate to the Benefit Plan List View on any project.
- Select a Benefit Plan and click on 'Copy Benefit Plan'
Actual Results: Receive Error HTTP 500 Internal server error and the new plan is not created
This issue is caused by DE39850
This issue is currently under review
Workaround: Make at least one field editable in the list view by clicking on the Properties icon for the field and checking 'Allow Editing'