1. Take a snapshot of the current situation (just as a precaution)
2. Stop the NAC
3. Connect to the MySQL RA database schema and execute the following two SQL commands:
- drop table upgrade_mal_art_sc;
- delete from schema_version where version = '220.127.116.11.201609071055001';
4. On the NAC, locate the following directory: <RA_HOME>/webapps/datamanagement/resources/db/migration/mysql
5. Copy the script "V18.104.22.168.201609071055001__create_nac_broker_id_column_in_exec_servers_idempotent_-_MYSQL.sql” from the patch's Fix_Maintenance\RA620cumulativeb3057_40221299429688309\RA_620_Cumulative_b3057\webapps\datamanagement\resources\db\migration\mysql to the above directory, replacing the existing file of the same name in this location.
6. Start the NAC