This error occurs when report returns over 500 pages.
As a best practice, it is recommended to further filter the report to limit the output data. This 500 page limit cannot be increased for SaaS customers.
However, the maximum page limit for a scheduled report is 1000 pages, so another option other then selecting additional filter parameters, would be to schedule the report.
Steps to Schedule a Report:
1. Go to Home - Advanced Reporting
2. View- Repository
3. Right click on the desired report
4. Select 'Schedule...'
5. Click on the 'Create Schedule' or 'Run Now'
6. Select the filter parameters on the Parameters tab
7. Select the output format under the Output Options
8. Click on Submit
The output file will then show up in the Repository under the same folder as the selected report.