After logging into CA PPM, the Overview page layout appears to be incorrect/broken, but it is fixed upon refresh.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new HTML Portlet with the following code:
<title>Basic Web Page</title>
Hello World! --> Goodbye :(
2. Add the portlet in the Overview page (Overview -> Manage my Tabs -> Content -> Add -> [html portlet])
3. Make sure that there are additional portlets as well.
4. Go to Layout tab, and use any multi-column layout (e.g.: Two Column 66-34), and in the first column, add the HTML portlet as the topmost portlet, and some other portlets below. Right column should have content, too.
5. Log out. This is important.
6. Log in and open the Overview page.
Expected Results: Layout for the Overview page is as configured in the page Layout tab.
Actual Results: Layout for the Overview page is "broken", all the portlets appear inside the HTML portlet. Refreshing the page will temporarily correct the layout issue.
Note: This can also be reproduce in issues containing HTML block comments (<!-- -->) as the closing tag is "-->"