There are two main options to view alarm history for an alarm message that is not currently present in the alarm list.
1. Select the alarm console portlet.
2. Rotate the UMP toolbar until you see the 'Alarm History' button and click it.
3. Choose the time period.
4. Enter string in the filter window, e.g., IP address, host, a specific word/string, etc.
In the Infrastructure Manager,
1. Open the nas probe GUI
2. Choose Status Tab and click the icon for nas Alarm Transaction History
3. Create and apply a filter using the filter and click the 'funnel' icon to apply it, e.g., for the host/IP, etc.
4. Set custom date for the appropriate time period
5. Get the data.
Note it may take some time to return results depending on the time period you choose and how many alarms are in the database.