Once PTF RO71163 is applied, I want to verify it`s working.
How to verify if PTF RO71163 is applied that Vantage storage class installation exit IGDACSSC works?
To verify the way Vantage storage class installation exit IGDACSSC delivered by PTF RO71163 works, I need to:
1. Create storage class ACS routine containing at least one WRITE command. Example of such storage class ACS:
SET &STORCLAS = ''
WRITE 'HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS MESSAGE DISPLAYED?'
2. Translate this ACS routine
3. Make active storage class ACS
4. Make sure that your.cctulpa is in LPALSTxx (PLPA) or IEALPAxx (MLPA) parmlib member and it has been activated by an IPL.
5. Run any job utilizing the new storage class ACS routine - the job must allocate at least one dataset DD statement with DISP=(NEW,...)
6. Look to the JESYSMSG and find the WRITE message(s) specified in storage class ACS routine
After the fix is applied, you must re-IPL the system with CLPA to reload IGDACSSC exit.
Note: When SMS allows dynamic exit loading you can reload IGDACSSC manually (if this exit is already in memory) by doing the command:
As always, please contact CA Technologies support for CA Vantage if you have further questions.