The Knowledge Report Card shows you who created knowledge documents, which documents have been accessed, which documents were voted on, etc. You can configure it as per below.
- Go to 'Knowledge' > 'Knowledge Report Card' on [Administration] tab.
- Turn on the option "Run the Report Card calculation" and specify the calculation schedule.
You can see the results of Knowledge Report Card in the following 3 ways.
- [Knowledge Report Card] tab (As a default, the Knowledge Manager Role has this tab.)
- 'View' > 'Knowledge Report Card' on [Knowledge] tab
- The CABI report "Knowledge Management Metrics"