This document explains how to connect to the UARM instance in EEM using JXplorer.
Warning : Do not make any changes to the UARM instance unless instructed by support. Even if instructed, please take great care when making any changes as incorrect modifications can result in an unrecoverable state.
Do not use JXplorer to access EEM unless you have specific instructions from CA Support and know the risks involved with making modifications at this level.
You need to download and install JXplorer from http://jxplorer.org/
After installing JXplorer, you need to configure a putty session to the ELM server.
To configure putty session, follow instructions below
- Open putty.exe and on the left side of the window, browse to connection - ssh, highlight tunnels, and provide Source port as "509", Destination as "localhost:1684" as shown in the below picture and highlighted in red. Make sure you click "Add" after you fill in the Source port and Destination information.
- Browse to session. Specify ELM servers hostname or IP and save it as a saved session(optional) and then click open.
- Log in to elm server after the command line window opens as below:
- Open Jexplorer which was installed
Click the connect icon(on the top left corner) and specify the parameters as highlighted in red below
Specify host name as localhost and port as 509, Click OK.
- The world will appear on the left side of window like this if the connection was successful, select world and click on "refresh" as highlighted in red
- Expand itechpoz -> store -> CAELM (CAELM is default but you may have a custom application instance name) to view the content stored in EEM for Log Manager