1. Download the Apache Tomcat 7.0.59 (from http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.59/bin/ ) (If you are in a 64-bit environment, please download apache-tomcat-7.0.59-windows-x64.zip)
2. Login to your CA Service Catalog server and stop the CA Service Catalog service.
3. Double click on usm.cmd (located under usmhome, i.e. CA Service Catalog install folder)…this will launch the CA Service Catalog command prompt.
4. Run, ant upgrade-tomcat and provide the required details.
5. Open the server.xml (located under umshome\view\conf) in a text editor.
and replace the following line
<Context path="/usm" docBase="C:\Program Files\CA\Service Catalog\view\webapps\usm" debug="0" reloadable="false" />
with the following:
<Context path="/usm" docBase="__USMHOME__\view\webapps\usm" debug="0" reloadable="false">
<Loader delegate="true" />
6. Restart the CA Service Catalog.
7. You can check the new version of tomcat by following the steps of the document below: