Login to the CA Support Site and download the CA Workload Automation Agents DVD.
Follow these steps to download the DVD ISO:
1. Select on Download Management under Menu
2. Enter the Product in search bar, select the choice and press enter.
3. Next select any one the product line (SE or EE) as shown below and then download the DVD (same DVD will be provided with same agent software).
4. Once downloaded, extract the Setup file (Setup.exe or setup.bin) for your OS and platform.
- Copy the setup file to the host where 11.3 agent is running. Note: Copy the setup installer to where the CA Agent agent is installed. E.g. /opt/CA/WA_Agent or C:\Program Files\CA\WA_Agent.
- Stop the existing 11.3 agent.
- Run the setup.exe or setup.bin
- Review and accept the License agreement.
- Review the settings, and press Enter.
- The installer will complete the upgrade the agent.
- Once completed, start the agent.
- You can run the command cybAgent -vv to check the new version. You should see an output as below:
[user@linux2 WA_Agent_11_4]# ./cybAgent -vv
CA Workload Automation Agent for:
Linux x86_64 64-bit
11.4, Service Pack 00, Maintenance Level 0, Build 1609