How to update your Java JDK for your CA Access Gateway (SPS)
If you need to update your Java JDK version on your SPS server, follow these steps to tell the SPS to use the new versions.
1. Edit the SmSpsProxyEngine.properties found in \CA\secure-proxy\proxy-engine\conf\
2. Look for NETE_SPS_JAVA_HOME and change the path as needed
**e.g. NETE_SPS_JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_43 ->change to: NETE_SPS_JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_523
3. Restart the secure proxy server and proxy engine for the changes to take effect
1. Edit the proxyserver.sh found in \CA\secure-proxy\proxy-engine\
2. Under Environment Setup - Look for JAVA_HOME change the path as needed
Ex: JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk1.7.0_75 change to JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk1.7.0_80
3. Restart the secure proxy server and proxy engine for the changes to take effect.