There are 2 ways to update Action Packs.
Option 1: Download jar file and import it using Automation Studio (ASAP)
1. Access http://support.ca.com.
2. Login (Upper-right) with your account.
3. Input "Release Automation" into middle box on the screen.
4. Mouse over [Knowledge Center] and Select [Product Pages].
5. Select [CA Release Automation Action Packs] under [Recommended Reading] section.
6. Select action pack you want.
7. Download jar file.
8. Open Automation Studio.
9. Select [Administration] tab - [Action Management].
10. Select plus icon to import action pack.
11. Select downloaded jar file.
Option 2: Update using Release Operations Center (ROC)
1. Open ROC.
2. Select [Administration] - [Action Management].
3. Select [Available Packs] tab and found action pack you want to update.
4. Check box on left hand and click [Download] button.
5. Click [Continue] on [Install Action Packs] dialog.