I have an Eclipse Project in a workspace, which is shared with Harvest. How can I share this project with a different Harvest Broker?
CA Harvest SCM versions 12.1 and above
1. Synchronize the Eclipse Project with Harvest to ensure all local changes are released to Harvest.
2. Right-click on the Project and select Team - Un-share Project. Click OK.
3. Right-click on the Project and select Team - Share Project.
4. In the Select a Repository type dialog, choose Harvest Change Manager and click Next.
5. Create New Harvest Connection by following further details about the Harvest Broker credentials.