How to unlock WSP?
Sometimes while editing/publishing a form through WSP or making any changes in WSP we will get the below message:
"Publish request for analyst form detail_cr.htmpl is ignored because someone else is editing it"
Error message when tried to reopen the form: "Sorry, someone else is editing it"
The only way to unlock is by killing the WSP process please follow the below steps in killing the process.
The steps below detail how to do this when the Web Screen Painter is running on a Windows client.
- Go to command prompt and type slstat and enter
- In the list you will see an process like web:wsp
- To kill this type the command slzap web:wsp
- Now type pdm_status and enter
- You will see the an process like WSP Web Engine with an process id like '4584'.
- To kill the process type pdm_kill 4584