This Technical document helps with the steps to be followed to uninstall a eHealth Certification kit.
How to uninstall a CA eHealth certification kit?
Both on Windows and UNIX/Linux
1. Stop all eHealth processes (There is no need to stop the Oracle database). As the $NH_USER run atDOS-prompt or Terminal Command line:
2. Copy all the old files that were saved in the $NH_HOME/backup_cert_/changed/ directory back to their corresponding locations in the $NH_HOME directory.
To uninstall eHealth 6.2.2 D16, copy back all the old files that were saved in the $NH_HOME/backup_cert_EH622/changed directory back to their corresponding locations in the $NH_HOME directories.
3. To ensure proper removal of all element changes made by the update, as the $NH_USER run:
4. Change the certification kit version:
Windows: Edit the following registry key, decrementing the patch number to the previous version:
UNIX/Linux: Edit the /etc/nh.install.cfg and change the first line to reflect the previous patch
Example: # Configuration of eHealth (6.2.2.D16) installation
5. Start all eHealth processes. As the $NH_USER:
6. Check the current eHealth Cert. Kit with the command: