With release versions of Agile Designer 2.0 and above you will have the ability to easily switch between text translations for English, French, and Japanese. This document will explain how to change the language settings in Agile Designer.
CA Agile Requirements Designer (ARD), formerly Test Case Optimizer (TCO)
Product release versions 2.0 and above.
- In Agile Designer, click on the 'Help' tab in the toolbar.
- Choose the 'Change Language' option from the list.
- Choose the language you would like Agile Designer to be translated to:
- English (Default setting)
- Click the 'OK' button.
- You will receive a pop up message saying 'Changes will take effect the next time Agile Designer is loaded.' Click the 'OK' button.
- Re-start Agile Designer. You should now see Agile Designer translated into the language you chose.
- Not all features will be translated in Agile Designer with this option.
- In order to have a completely translated version of Agile Designer, you will need to request the download from the CA Support team. Please open a support case on https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome or call 1-800-225-5224.
- The completely translated Japanese and French versions of Agile Designer will always be a release version behind the latest GA Agile Designer release.
- For example, the translated versions are available for ARD 1.9.5, but not ARD 2.0.
If you experience any issues, please open a support case on https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome or call 1-800-225-5224.