The CA APM Product Management Team loves to learn about new features or enhancements to the product that its customers long for. Submitting such enhancement requests for consideration by CA APM Product Management is as easy as logging into the CA APM Communities site and posting a new "Idea" topic.
- Log into the CA APM Communities site using your standard support.ca.com credentials: https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-apm
- Once logged in, click the "pencil" icon in the upper-right to bring up a list of post types, then click "Idea".
- On the next page you will author your Idea post. Give it a title, a persuasive description, and optionally add image attachments to further present your awesome new feature idea!
- At the bottom of the post creation page be sure to check one or more of the available Categories that are applicable to your Idea. As of this date, there are three such categories corresponding to CA AXA, CA APM, and CA ASM.
- Once satisfied with your post, submit it by clicking the Create Idea button at the bottom of the page.
Your post will be visible on the CA APM Communities site to other users of the site, including other CA APM customers and CA Technologies representatives such as Product Management and CA Support. Idea postings can be up-voted or down-voted on the Communities site: the more votes an idea has the better! Product Management routinely reviews the most popular Idea posts for consideration as product enhancements. Encourage your colleagues who have access to the APM Communities site to up-vote your idea! CA Technologies personnel, such as CA Support folks you may be working with, will gladly do the same.