To submit an enhancement request:
- Go to https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-agile-requirements-designer
- In the top, right-hand corner click on down arrow of the 'Actions' button.
- Choose 'Idea' from the drop down list.
- Here on the 'CREATE A NEW IDEA' page fill out the following:
- Title Your Idea: (Title/Headline/Subject)
- Add some persuasive details: (Middle textbox section) Please include-
- The problem you are facing without the enhancement or the main idea for the new feature.
- The release version of Agile Designer you are currently using and any other relevant environment details.
- The expected results or outcome you are looking for with the enhancement.
- The impact this is having for your project.
- How soon you would need the enhancement ideally.
- The potential business impact if it is not provided.
- Tag this idea with any keywords that would be helpful for other users to find your Idea.
- Under 'Categories' check the box for 'CA Agile Requirements Designer'.
- Under the 'Advanced Options' click 'Add authors' if you would like to mention a colleague or CA employee that you worked with on this Idea so you both will be notified of any updates.
To submit the idea click the blue 'Create Idea' button at the bottom of the screen.
What to expect next:
You and other community users will be able to 'vote' for this enhancement request. Be sure to vote 'Up' for your own idea.
It will be reviewed by product managers at frequent intervals who will decide if the enhancement will be added to the product and when.
You will be notified of the enhancement request's progress by the Idea post being marked as 'Under Review', 'Currently Planned', or 'Delivered' by CA.
This is our formal way of documenting enhancement requests and a lot of them really do get added to the product, so we highly recommend creating an Idea or joining or monitoring the community in general.
If your issue has been determined an enhancement request, we will ask that the support case be closed as there is nothing more for support to do since enhancement requests are out of scope for support.
If you need an enhancement request escalated due to high business impact, please reach out to your CA Account Manager. They will be able to work directly with product owners on getting the enhancement added to the product backlog and a delivery date scheduled.
After a new GA release comes out, we will list the major enhancements for that release in the documentation. You can find this information by clicking on the documentation links below, expanding the 'Release Notes' section, and clicking on the 'New Features' link. CA Agile Requirements documentation: https://docops.ca.com/ca-agile-requirements-designer
If you do not see your enhancement listed in the Release Notes, it is still possible that it was not included in the release notes as it was a minor enhancement or would affect very few customers or it has not yet been added yet.
If you have received notification that a new GA release is available and would like to verify your enhancement has been added in that release before upgrading, please call 1-800-225-5224 if in North America. For other regions, refer to this page for phone numbers: https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html. Tell them your closed case number and they will direct you to the support engineer who worked on your case who will be able to look up the enhancement number and tell you if it has been added and in what release.