Need to make the checked out accounts appear on top of the search results on the Force Check-In admin task. Also, need to increase the number of results on the same search screen.
CA Privileged Identity Manager r12.8
The Force Check-in task does not come configured to show the checked-out accounts on the top of the list.
1) Access the menu Users and Groups;
2) Select the Tasks option;
3) Click on Modify Admin Task;
4) Search for the Force Check-In task (type *force* on the search field and click Search);
5) Click on Select;
6) Access the Search tab;
7) Click the Browse button (the one with "..." in it);
8) Click the Edit button;
9) Scroll down to the "Select the fields that appear in the search results" section;
10) Mark the checkbox for the field "CHECKED_FOR_USERID";
11) Scroll down to the "Set the default sort order for the search results" section;
12) Using the buttons on the right column (the buttons with up and down arrows in it), put the CHECKED_FOR_USERID field on the top of the list;
13) Mark the checkbox for this field, to make its sort order descending;
14) Scroll down to "Return++++++ 10 Results per page";
15) On the dropdown where the number 10 is selected, pick the value that represents the number of results per page you want on the Force Check-In search results;
16) Click on OK;
17) Click on Select;
18) Click on Submit;
19) Access the Force Check-In task and perform a search;
20) Verify that the checked out accounts appear now on the top of the search results.