Version Control - A new feature in Automation Engine 12.2
As a developer and object designer, you create and manage multiple versions of an object, export and import these versions to and from a remote repository, rollback changes to a previous version and have access to the Client's commit history. You can synchronize repositories across multiple nodes of a system to access your data and, simultaneously, ensure a collaborative working environment for all developers and object designers.
You can access the Version Control functionality from the Process Assembly, you can carry out the following operations:
- Commit your changes to the remote repository
- Merge changes made in other branches to your Client
- Rollback to a previous version of your Client
- Create a new branch from an existing branch
- Pull changes that have been committed to your branch from another client.