In ServiceDesk R12, the EEM integration is changed. This document explains the steps to configure EEM authentication.
Steps to configure EEM authentication in ServiceDesk R12:
- Login to ServiceDesk as Administrator
- Go to Administration->Options Manager->Security.
- The following options need to be installed
- eiam_hostname: Enter the hostname of EEM server
- url_etrust_password_reset: This URL can be used if a user forgets his password set in EEM. Change the URL as follows http://eiam_hostname/EOAWebi/EAOLogin
- use_ EIAM_artifact: This uses EIAM artifacts create by the EEM
- use_eiam_authentication: This will enable EEM authentication for the all access types. Fig1
- After the options are installed, recycle ServiceDesk services.
- After recycling the services, the authentication type for all access types changes to CA EEM-Use CA Embedded Entitlements Manager. Fig 2
- If the authentication type need to be changed for some access types, it can be done using Edit option of the access type detail window.